Easy Shipping Terms.
US orders totaling $49.95 (product total) or more shipping to addresses within the US will receive FREE ground shipping. US orders less than $49.95 will be charged $4.95 for ground shipping. US Territories and International shipping charges vary with final shipping amount being adjusted off-line. Expedited shipping is also available, please note your preference in the Comment section when placing your online order or contact us, order total will be adjusted off-line to reflect requested shipping method.
Something wrong with your order? Get in touch online or call 1-800-786-5521 and we'll make it right.
thINK4inc.com No Hassle Guarantee.
Think4inc has a simple, yet firm, Guarantee of Quality that we follow rigorously. If, for some reason beyond our control, a cartridge or product does meet our Guarantee of Quality, then our No Hassle Guarantee comes into effect. Here's how it works.
If your product is not working correctly, give us a call at 1-800-786-5521.
We answer the phones Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm Arizona time (MST).
Many times, our friendly customer service folks will be able to solve your issue over the phone.
If we cannot solve the problem over the phone, here are the steps we will go through to assure your satisfaction.
- We will issue an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) for your defective.
- We will be happy to send out a replacement cartridge immediately to get you printing as soon a possible. If your cartridge is defective, we will pay the shipping.
- We will need a credit card authorization to send out a cartridge immediately, but you will be credited as soon as the defective cartridge arrives at Think4inc. We are sorry for being so cautious, but we must protect ourselves against fraudulent claims, and even just those folks that "forgot" to put the defective in the mail.
- As soon as we receive the defective, we will remove the hold on your credit card. If you chose not to have a replacement sent immediately, we will credit your account, issue a refund, or send a replacement, per your instructions.
- Defective ink and toner cartridges must be returned in their original packaging, together with an RMA# (Return Materials Authorization Number) assigned to you by us, and a sample and/or detailed description of the problem. Upon arrival of said product, Think4inc.com will inspect and test to determine warranty status. Cartridge replacement, repair, or credit will be based upon the test results and is at the discretion of Think4inc.com. Cartridges found to be empty, and or, found to be remanufactured by another company will be returned to the Customer at Customers request and expense. Simply call 1-800-786-5521 for immediate technical assistance.